These sliders bring flavor into the end zone.
- 6 large Schnucks eggs, scrambled
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 slider buns
- 12 sausage patties
- 12 tomatoes slices
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Season eggs with dill, salt and pepper.
- Place bottom buns into a 9x13" baking dish. Layer sausage, tomato, eggs and cheese on each bun. Place top buns on each, brush with butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chives.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake 3-5 more minutes to toast buns. Serve immediately or cover with foil to serve later.
200 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G