Keep your family happy and full with this delicious enchilada skillet recipe from Schnucks!
- 8 Schnucks 6" corn tortillas, divided
- 1 (10 oz.) can enchilada sauce, divided
- 4 cups Schnucks rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 (15 oz.) can Schnucks black beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 oz. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Schnucks chunky salsa
- 10 oz. Schnucks salsa con queso, divided
- 8 oz. Schnucks shredded four-cheese Mexican-style, divided
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat the bottom of an ovenproof, high-sided skillet with ¼ cup enchilada sauce; pour remaining sauce into a large bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together chicken, beans, corn and salsa.
- Dip tortillas in bowl of enchilada sauce to coat. Line bottom of skillet with 4 coasted tortillas and top with half of the chicken mixture, half of the queso and half of the cheese. Repeat to create a second layer, topping with remaining enchilada sauce before adding remaining queso and cheese.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese has started to brown, about 30-35 minutes.
- Top with green onion and cilantro. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
615 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.