It’s not your average Avocado Toast. Shake up your mornings with Elote Avocado Toast, made with roasted red peppers, fresh lime juice, and frozen roasted corn.
- ½ cup Schnucks frozen roasted corn, thawed and drained
- ½ cup canned no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 tbsp. red onion, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped, divided
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and mashed salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 slices whole-grain bread, toasted
- 3 tbsp. low-fat feta cheese
- In a medium bowl, stir together corn, beans, peppers, onion, lime juice and half of cilantro.
- In a separate bowl, stir together avocado, salt and pepper.
- Spread half of avocado mixture onto each slice of toast and top each with half of corn mixture, feta and remaining cilantro.
330 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G