Take eggs, put them in a basket and devour them for breakfast.
- 8 Schnucks frozen round homestyle waffles
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter
- 8 Schnucks large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (7.5 oz.) jar fire-roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 8 slices Schnucks fully-cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. Place waffles in single layer on prepared pan; bake 5-6 minutes or until thawed and slightly crisp.
- Meanwhile, in microwave-safe small bowl, heat butter in microwave oven on high 20-30 seconds or until melted.
- With round cutter or edge of drinking glass, cut a 2" circle out of the center of each waffle; place centers on pan with waffles. Crack 1 egg into center of each waffle; drizzle butter and sprinkle salt and black pepper over waffles with eggs and waffle centers. Bake 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese, then red peppers and bacon over edges of waffles around eggs. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until egg whites and yolks are firm.
294 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.