Try this better-for-you eggplant Parmesan recipe for your next family dinner.
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. green onion, chopped
- 1 eggplant
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 2 tbsp. mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup leafy green salad mix
- 1/4 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. light Italian dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine mayonnaise and green onion in small bowl.
- Cut eggplant into 1/2" thick slices. Spread each side of eggplant with mayonnaise mixture.
- Combine breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan in a shallow dish. Dredge eggplant slices in breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange breaded eggplant slices on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Flip slices and bake for another 12 minutes or until golden.
- Top 2 eggplant slices with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- For Salad: Toss salad mix with cucumber slices, cherry tomato halves, sliced red onion and light Italian dressing.
423 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G