Jump-start your day with this better-for-you egg and veggie cup recipe.
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 2 Schnucks eggs, whisked
- 2 Aidells Chicken Sausages, diced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Mix spinach, bell peppers, eggs, chicken sausage, salt and pepper in bowl. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray and add egg mixture to cup until about half full.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until eggs are set. Freeze leftovers.
306 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G