Looking for a hearty new breakfast sandwich to supercharge your day? This tasty egg sandwich features tomato, feta cheese, super greens, and rosemary yogurt aioli.
- 4 Brownberry 100% whole wheat sandwhich thins, toasted
- 2 tsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Schnucks nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 cups Organic Girl Super Greens
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. Schnucks crumbled feta cheese
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high. Crack eggs, one at a time, into skillet; cook 1 minute or until whites are set but yolks are runny. With a nonstick spatula, gently flip eggs over. Cook eggs 2–3 additional minutes; remove from pan.
- In a small bowl, add Greek yogurt, rosemary, garlic, lemon juice, mustard and cayenne pepper. Whisk to combine aioli, 1–2 minutes.
- On a serving plate, place bottom halves of sandwich thins and 1/4 cup of greens on top. Add two tomato slices per sandwich, 1 egg and 1 tablespoon feta cheese. On top sandwich slices spread 1 tablespoon yogurt aioli, place sauce side down on top of each sandwich. Serve immediately.
276 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.