- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 small lemons
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 and 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" chunks
- 8 bamboo or chrome skewers
- 1 box pine nut couscous
- From lemons, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 5 tablespoons juice into medium bowl. With whisk, mix in garlic, oil, mustard, tarragon, salt and pepper. Reserve ¼ cup oil mixture. Place chicken in large zip-tight plastic bag; pour remaining oil mixture into bag. Seal bag, pressing out excess air, and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Alternately thread chicken and peppers onto skewers.
- Prepare couscous as label directs.
- Place kabobs on hot grill rack and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken loses its pink color throughout and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, turning skewers every 3 to 4 minutes
- To serve, toss couscous with reserved oil mixture and place on large serving plate. Arrange kabobs over couscous and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired
508 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.