With easy in the name, these flavorful steak tacos are sure to be a regular on the weekly meal rotation!
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. lime juice (1 lime)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 lb. Certified Angus Beef skirt steak
- 8 Schnucks corn tortillas, warmed
- Schnucks pico de gallo, to serve
- Schnucks Mexican-style shredded cheese, to serve
- chopped fresh cilantro, to serve
- In a large bowl, stir together vegetable oil, lime juice, garlic, oregano, black pepper and cumin. Add steak and toss to coat. Cover and set aside 20–30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare grill for high, direct heat.
- Remove steak from marinade, allowing excess to drip off. Grill 3–4 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak against the grain and serve on tortillas topped with pico de gallo, cheese and/or cilantro.
460 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.