You’re only 4 ingredients away from a Korean inspired meal.
- 3/4 cup Schnucks Braggin’ Rights Korean BBQ Sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup Schnucks olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 lb. flank steak
- In a large, resealable container combine 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the olive oil and the vinegar. Add steak and coat thoroughly in sauce. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Prepare grill for medium-high direct heat. Remove steak from container, discarding leftover marinade. Grill uncovered 5 minutes. Flip steak and baste with remaining barbecue sauce. Cover and grill about 5 more minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board and let rest 5–10 minutes. Slice against the grain and serve immediately.
255 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.