This easy 5-ingredient salad recipe is more than just a first course, it completes the meal and it is guaranteed to be a hit with family and friends.
- 4 Schnucks boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Schnucks olive oil
- Schnucks barbecue sauce
- vegetables of choice
- 2 (14.4 oz.) bags barbecue ranch salad kits
- Prepare grill for direct heat. Pound Schnucks boneless, skinless chicken breasts to 1/2" thick. Coat chicken with Schnucks olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to grill over direct heat and cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, 6-8 minutes, turning once halfway through. About 2 minutes before chicken is done, (if desired) brush all sides with Schnucks barbecue sauce and cook 1 minute per side.
- Prepare barbecue ranch salad kits and divide among 4 plates. Slice perfect grilled chicken breasts and chop vegetables; divide among plated salads.
780 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.