This roast is a classic meal for holidays and special occasions. Follow this step-by-step recipe and learn how to cook a boneless rib eye roast.
- 1 (8 lb.) Certified Angus Beef® dry aged boneless rib eye roast
- 3 tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Season boneless rib roast on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place on a roasting rack, fat side up; roast for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325ºF and continue roasting approximately 2 1/4 hours for medium (when thermometer registers 135-140°F) or until desired doneness.
- Transfer roast to cutting board; loosely tent with foil and let rest 15 minutes. Slice roast across the grain.
Dry Aged Rib Eye Roasts available at the following locations:
- Des Peres
- Knoxville Crossing
960 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 33G