This tangy yogurt mix brightens all of your favorite foods—from sweet to savory. Use it as a dip for fresh fruits and vegetables or try it as a sauce for grilled proteins. Best of all, it can be customized with an almost infinite number of add-ins.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. Schnucks salt
- Stir together ingredients, cover and refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
Mix things up!
Once you've made your base, try stirring in any of the following to perfectly complement your meal.
- Citrus zest from lemon, lime, orange or grapefruit
- Extracts such as vanilla, almond or orange
- Sweeteners such as honey or maple syrup
- Chopped nuts such as pecans, pistachios or almonds
- Fresh chopped herbs such as mint, basil, dill or parsley
- Spices such as black pepper, chili powder or turmeric
- Sauces such as whole-grain mustard or hot sauce
- Chopped vegetables such as cucumber, garlic, jalapeño, onion, shallot or chives
- Top it off with a drizzle of olive oil or balsamic vinegar
320 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G