Serve this DIY style lunchbox with cottage cheese and pineapple, bell pepper strips and guacamole and Natural Delights Pitted Fresh Medjool Dates. Natural Delights Dates are a wholesome, naturally sweet superfood; pitted and individually packaged for the simplest of snacking.
- 10 tortilla scoops
- 1/4 (16 oz.) pkg. taco-seasoned ground turkey, prepared
- 1/4 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1/4 cup Schnucks shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. sliced black olives
- Place all ingredients in separate containers (or compartments of a lunchbox) to be assembled during lunch.
These can be prepared up to 4 days in advance. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Taco meat can be frozen up to 4 months—just thaw in the refrigerator the night before serving.
488 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 12G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.