Ready to eat in 20 minutes, this light and tasty sandwich is easy to make and filling with 41 grams of protein a serving.
- 1 small lemon
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream or low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 1/2 lb. cooked tail-on peeled and deveined shrimp (thawed if necessary), tail shells removed and each cut crosswise into 3 or 4 pieces
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup English cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 large butter croissants, each cut horizontally in half
- From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze juice into large bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, dill and hot sauce.
- Fold in shrimp, celery, cucumber and onion. Makes about 4 cups.
- Evenly divide shrimp salad between bottom halves of croissants; replace top halves of croissants, then cut each sandwich crosswise in half to serve.
463 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G