You’ll want to favorite this recipe for all those “bring a side dish” invites.
- 3 lb. small red or white potatoes, halved or quartered
- 6 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 lb. fresh okra, sliced
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl toss together potatoes, 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic and 1 teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a sheet pan. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine okra, remaining olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove pan from oven and turn potatoes. Add okra to pan. Roast 20–25 minutes more or until browned and crisp, turning potatoes and okra once more halfway through.
- Toss roasted vegetables with dill and serve.
243 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G