These biscuits are a welcome twist on the classic deviled egg!
- 6 hard-boiled (fully boiled) eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 2 tbsp. pickle relish of choice
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill, divided
- 8 Schnucks fresh biscuits, warmed in oven and halved
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 (2 oz.) pkg. roe or caviar of choice, to serve (if desired)
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, mayo, relish, parsley, Dijon mustard and half of dill. Evenly divide mixture among biscuit halves; serve topped with paprika, remaining dill and roe, if using.
133 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.