Try one of these delicious spiked sparkling waters at your next holiday gathering.
- 750 ML vodka of choice
- fruit, herbs and spices of choice (see flavor combinations below), for infusing
- sparkling water of choice (see flavor combinations below)
- Add fruits, spices, herbs and vodka to a large pitcher. Cover and refrigerate at least 48 hours or up to 5 days.
- Strain out solids using a fine mesh strainer lined with a coffee filter. Store in an airtight container for up to one month.
- To serve: In a glass filled with ice, stir together 1-2 oz infused vodka with sparkling water. Serve immediately.
Seasonal produce makes these spiked sparkling waters the perfect low-calorie drinks for holiday gatherings. Try any of these flavor combinations.
- 1 apple, sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Apple sparkling water
- 2 pears, sliced
- 2 large sprigs rosemary
- Schnucks Peach Pear sparkling water
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/3 cup cranberries, smashed
- Schnucks CranRaspberry sparkling water or Schnucks Orange sparkling water