Sweet and savory in one delicious sandwich.
- 1 pkg. refrigerated sauceless fully cooked pulled pork
- 4 Schnucks Bakery deli buns
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks spicy brown mustard
- 4 slices Black Forest ham
- 8 slices Schnucks Swiss Cheese
- 8 slices Schnucks kosher dill sandwich slices
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter
- Prepare pork with microwave-oven method as label directs; do not use BBQ sauce packet if included. When cool enough to handle, shred pork as label directs.
- Open buns to almost lie flat. Spread 1/2 tablespoon mustard on cut sides of each bun. Over each bun, place 1 slice ham flat to cover mustard; top each with 1/4 pork, 2 slices cheese and 2 dill sandwich slices. Fold buns to enclose fillings.
- Meanwhile, preheat panini press as manufacturer directs. Place butter in panini press; as butter melts, brush with silicone brush to coat press. Place 2 sandwiches in press; cook 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts and buns are lightly browned. Repeat with remaining 2 sandwiches. Slice each sandwich diagonally to serve.
610 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 17G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.