Let the marinade do the work to make juicy, flavor packed chicken. Afterwards, you’ll need just 15 minutes to make this easy and delicious stir-fry.
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. Schnucks teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. less-sodium soy sauce
- 6 skin-on chicken thighs, deboned by butcher
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 8 oz. Schnucks organic sliced mushrooms
- 3 (7-8 oz.) packages stir-fry noodles of choice, prepared according to package
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 green onions, sliced, plus more to serve
- sesame seeds, to serve (if desired)
- Combine 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce and 1/4 cup soy sauce in a resealable plastic bag and add chicken. Refrigerate 1-4 hours.
- Position oven rack 8-10 inches from broiler and preheat. Remove chicken from marinade and discard liquid. Arrange skin-side down on a prepared broiler pan and add to oven. Cook until browned and crispy, 8-10 minutes. Flip and cook until skin is crispy and chicken is cooked through, 5-7 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrot and mushrooms to skillet and sauté until softened, 5-7 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and sauté until spinach has wilted, 2-3 more minutes.
- Slice chicken and serve over noodle mixture. Top with sesame seeds and more green onion, if desired.
Ask Your Butcher
Ask to remove the bones from fresh, skin-on chicken thighs.
880 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G