Create a light yet delicious meal full of greens and protein.
- 1/3 cup Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, center cut pork chops, pounded to 1/2" thick
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- 1 cup season Italian breadcrumbs
- Add flour to a medium bowl. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together eggs and 1 tablespoon water. In a third medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Dredge pork in flour (shaking off excess), dip in egg and coat in breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add two breaded pork chops to pan and cook, flipping once, until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat process with remaining pork chops.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Add arugula, tomatoes and capers to bowl and toss to coat. Serve immediately with prepared pork.
610 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G