Breakfast can be a treat with a Creamy Mango Smoothie. Mangos are filled with 20 vitamins and minerals and make for a sweet treat that is also good for you.
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 2 cups chopped fresh mango, peeled
- 1 cup Silk unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 container (5.3 oz.) Two Good Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 scoops Nature’s Truth unflavored collagen powder
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened coconut chips, to garnish
- Combine orange slices from 1 orange with banana, mango, coconut milk, yogurt, collagen powder and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide smoothie among four glasses. Evenly garnish each glass with coconut chips and orange slices. Serve immediately.
303 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.