This Creamy Italian Pasta Salad recipe from Schnucks is an easy crowd pleaser.
- 1 (16 oz.) box tri-colored rotini
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Schnucks ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup Schnucks Italian dressing
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Stir gently until combined and refrigerate at least 2 hours or before serving.
- Stir in additional dressing to taste before serving.
228 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G