Try this creamy, dreamy risotto for dinner this week.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups arborio or long-grain white rice
- 6 cups Schnucks chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a Dutch oven or heavy-bottom skillet with a tight-fitting lid, warm oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes or until translucent. Stir in rice and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add broth, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to rice mixture and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Cover and bake 20 minutes.
345 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G