An easy and delicious breakfast!
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. sliced chives
- 2 tsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add butter to ovenproof skillet and sauté asparagus and garlic over medium heat until asparagus is crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add cream, chives, dill, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Remove from heat and carefully break eggs into cream mixture or pour mixture into oven safe-dish, then crack eggs on top; do not stir.
- Bake in preheated oven until whites are set and yolks are at desired degree of doneness, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon and more herbs, if desired. Serve immediately.
217 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.