Looking for some extra flavor in your chip dip? This delicious Cranberry Salsa has you covered!
- 1 bag (16 oz.) Cape Cod Select frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- 2 medium jalapeños, seeds removed, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup honey
- softened cream cheese (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and stir gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve over cream cheese as a dip if desired.
68 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.