Add some sweet tangy flavor to your dessert selection with this delicious Cranberry Lime Pie recipe.
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) ginger cookies
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 6 oz. cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 tsp. lime zest, finely grated
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pulse cookies and pecans together in a food processor until mix is the texture of sand. Add 4 tablespoons melted butter and brown sugar. Press mixture into 9-inch pie plate. Bake until set, 12–15 minutes, set aside to cool.
- In a large pot, combine cranberries, sugar and 1/4 cup water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce heat and simmer until cranberries burst, 12–15 minutes. Purée with mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs, egg yolks, lime zest, juice and salt. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until thick, about 8–10 minutes. Remove from heat and add butter until fully mixed. Fill crust and chill 2 hours.
432 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.