You’ll relish this recipe.
- 6 oz. apricot nectar or orange juice
- 3/4 cup Schnucks granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup dried apricot, sliced thinly
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Schnucks ground allspice
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp. brandy (optional)
- In 3-quart saucepan, combine apricot nectar, sugar, apricots, cinnamon and allspice. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in cranberries; return to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 12 to 14 minutes or until most cranberries burst, stirring occasionally.
- Remove saucepan from heat; stir in brandy, if using. Allow cranberry relish to cool slightly before spooning into serving bowl; cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or up to 4 days. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
93 CALORIES Per Serving