This Cowboy Caviar snack recipe is sure to knock your boots off. It’s a simple but hearty snack that will be loved by all.
- 1/3 cup Schnucks olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. hot honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 (15 oz.) can blackeye peas, drained & rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can Schnucks no salt added black beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks frozen corn, thawed
- 2 medium green bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- tortilla chips or endives leaves for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, garlic and lime; add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper (if desired). Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes, tossing occasionally. Serve alongside tortilla chips and endive leaves for scooping.
136 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.