Elevate your cubano sandwich with corned beef.
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks mayonnaise
- 4 La Brea Bakery® Take & Bake ciabatta rolls, prepared as label directs
- 1/2 lb. Deli corned beef, thinly sliced
- 8 slices Schnucks Swiss cheese
- 12 dill pickle spears
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter, softened
- In small bowl, stir mustard and mayonnaise. On inside bottom half of rolls, spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture; evenly layer with corned beef, Swiss cheese and pickles. Evenly spread outside of top halves of rolls with half the butter; close sandwiches.
- In 2 batches, if necessary, heat large skillet over medium heat. Place sandwiches, butter side down, into skillet; cover with aluminum foil. Place heavy skillet or pan over foil to press down on sandwiches. Cook 4 minutes or until bottoms of sandwiches are golden brown.
- Evenly spread tops of sandwiches with remaining butter. Turn sandwiches; top with foil and skillet; reduce heat to medium-low and cook 4 minutes longer or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese melts.
608 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 21G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.