This festive finger food is easy to prepare with perfectly spiced Schnucks chorizo links wrapped in golden cornbread. Pillsbury Cornbread Swirls are the easiest way to make home-baked cornbread, with minimal mess and prep time!
- 6 Schnucks chorizo links
- 1 (11 oz.) can Pillsbury Cornbread Swirls
- salsa verde, for dipping
- Prepare Schnucks chorizo links according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open an can of Pillsbury Cornbread Swirls, separate rounds and unroll dough. Wrap one strip of dough around each chorizo link and bake until golden brown, 13-17 minutes.
- Cut into bite-size pieces and serve with salsa verde for dipping.
Snacks Around the House
Refrigerate cornbread chorizo bites up to three days. To serve, bake at 350 degrees for five minutes.
360 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.