Don’t fritter away this recipe!
- 3 cups local corn, shucked, kernels removed from cob
- 1/2 cup Schnucks shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup local onion, finely diced
- 1 local jalapeño, finely diced
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Schnucks eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- 3/4 cup sour cream (for garnish)
- In a large bowl mix corn, cheese, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, garlic powder, eggs, cream, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat 1/4" vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Drop batter by 1/4 cup scoops, flattening slightly, and cook until golden brown on each side, about 2-3 minutes per side. Top each fritter with 1 tablespoon sour cream and green onions before serving.
182 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.