These parfaits are easy to make and easy to enjoy.
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup Schnucks light whipped topping
- 8 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- In a medium bowl, carefully fold together yogurt and whipped topping.
- Alternate layers of the yogurt mixture and crushed cookies in four 8 oz. Mason jars or sundae dishes. Repeat layering to fill each jar, finishing with whipped cream. Drizzle with a bit of chocolate syrup and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, if desired.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
228 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.