These cookies are the perfect treat for holidays and get-togethers.
- 1 pkg. Schnucks chocolate, vanilla, lemon or other flavored sandwich cookies
- 4 oz. Schnucks cream cheese
- melting chocolates
- oil-based food coloring
- shredded coconut
- nuts, for decorating
- In food processor, pulse cookies until finely crumbled. Add cream cheese and pulse until dough forms.
- Divide cookie dough into 1" balls and chill for 30 minutes.
- Melt dipping chocolate according to package directions and, if desired, add 1/8 - 1/2 teaspoon of food coloring. Cover work surface with waxed paper. One at a time, dip each ball into chocolate and set on waxed paper to cool.
- Decorate immediately. Allow cookie truffles to harden before serving. Store at room temperature for up to three days or in the refrigerator for two weeks.
454 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G