Make this roast for an unforgettable roast beef dinner. Spices and coffee in the rub make a phenomenal flavor experience for a special occasion.
- 1 (6 lb.) Certified Angus Beef® boneless Saratoga rib eye roast
- 1/4 cup finely ground coffee
- 2 tbsp. ancho chili powder
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Combine all spice ingredients to make a rub. Evenly season rib roast; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour, overnight preferred.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place roast in a roasting pan or on a wire rack in a sheet pan; roast for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325°F, roast approximately 1 hour 45 minutes until roast reaches an internal temperature of 125°F for medium rare doneness.
- Allow roast to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
1080 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 36G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.