These macaroons are the perfect sweet treat.
- 1 (12 oz.) bag Hershey's® milk or special dark® chocolate Kisses®
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. McCormick® pure vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz.) pkg. Baker's® shredded sweetened coconut
- 2 Schnucks large egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Adjust two oven racks to upper and lower positions; preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large rimmed baking pans with parchment paper. Unwrap chocolate pieces; set aside in cool place.
- In large bowl, stir sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until well combined; stir in coconut. In second large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat egg whites and salt 4 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Gently fold egg white mixture into coconut mixture just until combined.
- Form coconut mixture into 1 1/2" balls; place 2" apart on prepared pans. Bake cookies 17- 20 minutes. Transfer pans to wire racks; gently push 1 chocolate piece into center of each cookie. Cool on pan 5 minutes; transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Store in air-tight container.
120 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.