Turn the classic cobb into your new favorite burger.
- 1 and 1/4 lb. ground chuck
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1 Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 4 Schnucks large eggs
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/2 ripe California Avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. In medium bowl, gently mix ground chuck, green onions, Worcestershire, mustard, salt and black pepper until well blended; shape mixture into four 1/2" thick patties.
- Place burgers on hot grill rack; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning burgers once halfway through cooking. Place buns, cut side down, on hot grill rack; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, spray nonstick 12" skillet with cooking spray. Add eggs to skillet; cover and cook over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes or until egg whites are cooked through and yolks are slightly soft.
- To assemble burgers, with spatula, separate eggs into 4 fried eggs. Place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 tomato slice on bottom half of each bun. Top each with a burger, fried egg, a few onion rings, and one-quarter each of the red peppers, avocado and cheese. Place top half of buns over cheese to serve.
517 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G