We love a good mash-up.
- 3 lb. russet potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup Schnucks heavy cream
- 6 tbsp. Schnucks butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted cold water. Bring water to a boil over medium heat and cook until potatoes are tender but firm, about 20 minutes.
- Strain water from potatoes in a colander. Melt butter in the bottom of the pot; return potatoes to the pot.
- Add cream and mash with a hand masher until combined. Season with garlic, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Serve warm.
164 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G