You can’t go wrong with this classic combo pizza pie.
- 1 package (13.8 oz.) Schnucks pizza crust
- 1/3 cup Schnucks pizza sauce
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil to garnish after cooking
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a greased 12" pizza pan or 9×13" baking sheet, press pizza dough into desired shape.
- Spread first ingredient on dough, leaving a 1" border. Top with remaining ingredients (except garnish) and bake until crust is golden brown, about 12-15 minutes. Garnish and serve immediately.
278 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G