Whether you need a drink recipe for Sunday brunch or your next dinner party, this cocktail has you covered.
- 2 oz. Kahlúa
- 1 oz. creme de cacao
- 1 oz. bourbon or rye whiskey
- 1/2 oz. spiced simple syrup (see recipe notes)
- 1 large egg white or 1 tbsp. aquafaba (liquid from can of unsalted chickpeas)
- squeeze of fresh orange
- orange peel (if desired) for garnish
- Combine Kahlúa, creme de cacao, whiskey, simple syrup, egg white and a squeeze of orange in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until foamy, then add ice and shake until chilled. Strain into serving glass. If desired, garnish with an orange peel.
Spiced Simple Syrup
Bring all ingredients to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let sit for 1 hour. Strain into an air tight container, cover and refrigerate up to 1 month.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 8 allspice berries
- 8 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- large strip of orange peel
460 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.