Did someone say cinnamon? This healthy overnight oats recipe is packed with flavor that is sure to leave you sweet dreaming.
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened nondairy milk
- 6 tsp. light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Among five 8 ounce jars divide oat mixture and sprinkle with pecans; screw lids on securely. Refrigerate overnight or up to 5 days.
222 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.