This pudding crumble is perfect for the holiday season.
- 2 pears
- 2 apples
- 1/2 cup canned or homemade cranberry sauce
- 4 tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4 tbsp. flour, divided
- 2 cups fruitcake
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease ovenproof dish. Core and slice pears and apples about 1/4 inch thick. In large bowl toss pears, apples, cranberry sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons flour. Add fruit to dish.
- For topping, crumble fruitcake in bowl and add melted butter and the remaining sugar and flour. Mix well and top fruit with crumble topping.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until top crumble is golden brown and fruit is bubbly. Let cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
282 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.