This pudding crumble is perfect for the holiday season.
- 2 pears
- 2 apples
- ½ cup canned or homemade cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 cups fruitcake
- 3 tbsp Schnucks butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Schnucks sugar
- 2 tbsp Schnucks flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease ovenproof dish. Core and slice pears and apples about ¼ inch thick. In large bowl toss pears, apples, cranberry sauce, sugar and flour. Add fruit to dish.
- For topping, crumble fruitcake in bowl and add melted butter, sugar and flour. Mix well and top fruit with crumble topping.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until top crumble is golden brown and fruit is bubbly. Let cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
282 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G