Who doesn’t love fried rice? This recipe is perfect for taking that delicious holiday ham and recreating it into another mouthwatering meal.
- 2 cups cooked white rice, refrigerated
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 cup diced leftover ham
- 1 cup Schnucks frozen mixed vegetables, thawed & drained
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- soy sauce, if desired
- In a medium bowl, stir rice and egg yolks together until well mixed.
- Heat a large skillet on high. Add oil and reduce to medium-high. Add onion, garlic, white pepper and ginger, stirring frequently, until fragrant and soft, about 3 minutes. Add ham, stirring frequently, until lightly charred, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in thawed vegetables until well mixed, about 30 seconds. Add egg and rice mixture; cook, stirring frequently, until egg is cooked and rice is dry, 5–10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Top with green onion. Serve immediately with soy sauce, if desired.
267 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.