This comfort food meal is the perfect week night dinner that can be prepared in just 30 minutes!
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1 lb. Schnucks ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. minced onion
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Schnucks beef stock or broth
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked mashed potatoes
- 1 (10 oz.) package Schnucks Steamin’ Easy green beans, prepared according to package
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Gently form beef into four patties and season with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and cook until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees (or desired doneness), flipping once halfway through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Melt butter in pan, then add onion and mushrooms. Sauté until softened and lightly browned, 5-6 minutes. Add flour and cook 2 more minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add stock and garlic and bring to a boil. Cook until thickened, whisking constantly.
- To serve, divide beef, potatoes, green beans and gravy among four plates.
510 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G