This hearty Brussel Sprout salad is a breeze to whip together and a great way to get in more greens!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. minced shallot
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced
- 8 oz. red cabbage, shredded
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- In a large bowl whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, minced shallot, Dijon mustard and honey. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
416 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.