This chocolate mug cake is under 300 calories and is sure to curb your chocolate craving! In just 10 minutes, you will have your own decadent dessert.
- 1/2 small ripe banana
- 3 tbsp. whole-wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp. Full Circle Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, plus additional to serve
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- light whipped topping, to serve (if desired)
- Using a spoon or fork, mash banana in a small bowl. Add flour, chocolate chips, egg white, almond milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Pour batter into a greased microwave-safe mug. Microwave on high 1 – 1 1/2 minutes, checking doneness after 1 minute, or until cooked through.
- To serve, top with whipped topping, if desired.
265 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.