There’s nothing better than cookies filled with chocolate, oatmeal and cherries.
- 2 cups Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Schnucks baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup Schnucks granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed Schnucks light brown sugar
- 1 cup Schnucks unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Schnucks large eggs
- 1 tsp. Spice Islands® pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups Schnucks old fashioned oats
- 10 oz. Nestlé® Toll House® dark chocolate morsels
- 6 oz. dried cherries
- 2.25 oz. chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat sugars and butter 3-4 minutes or until creamy, light and fluffy, scraping bowl occasionally with rubber spatula. Add eggs and vanilla and beat 1 minute; scrape bowl. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture and beat just until combined, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in oats, morsels, cherries and nuts.
- Drop 2 tablespoons dough in balls, 2" apart, onto prepared cookie sheet. Lightly press balls to flatten slightly.
- Bake cookies 12-14 minutes per batch or until edges of cookies are golden brown and centers are still light and slightly soft. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute. With spatula, transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
Store cookies in airtight container with parchment or waxed paper between layers up to 1 week.
221 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G