In three simple steps, you can have a power-packed meal, complete with over 30 grams of protein. Just blend, pour and add nutritious toppings for an easy weekday lunch.
Plus, this recipe uses Greek yogurt to help keep your body going strong with high-quality protein, calcium and Vitamin D.
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup Schnucks Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 bananas, divided
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Milk
- 4 scoops Nature’s Truth Vitamins Ultra Unflavored Collagen Powder
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. Full Circle Organic Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne powder
- 2 tbsp. Culinaria Oats and Honey Granola
- 2 tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- In a blender combine ice, yogurt, one banana, almond milk, collagen powder, cocoa powder, almond butter and cayenne powder. Blend until smooth.
- Divide shake between two shallow bowls. Slice remaining banana. Top bowls with sliced banana, granola, almonds, chia seeds and more cayenne, if desired.
440 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G