Enjoy summer’s flavors without breaking a sweat! This chilled recipe not only beats the heat but can be made in advance, meaning you can make time for what really matters.
- 1 (13.8 oz.) Schnucks pizza crust
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced 1/4" thick
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- fresh basil, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Press out dough according to package directions. Bake 7 minutes.
- Combine ricotta and pesto. Remove crust from oven and evenly spread ricotta mixture over top. Top with sliced tomatoes and red onion.
- Return to oven and bake until crust starts to brown and vegetables begin to roast, 7-9 minutes. Allow to cool, cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Slice and season as desired with salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and basil.
210 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2.5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.