Enjoy summer’s flavors without breaking a sweat! This chilled recipe not only beats the heat but can be made in advance, meaning you can make time for what really matters.
- 2 lbs. skirt steak and/or boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 3 zucchini and/or yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4" strips
- 1 cup marinade of choice
- chopped green onion, for garnish
- Prepare grill for direct heat. Rub meat with oil, season with salt and pepper (if desired) and grill 3-6 minutes per side until cooked through. Rest then slice against the grain.
- Grill squash over direct heat until charred and softened, 3-5 minutes per side.
- Add meat and squash to platter and pour marinade over top. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Top with green onion and serve.
230 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3.5G